Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31/08

Boo! Pretty scary... Happy Halloween.

For your Halloween read, a scary TRUE story... Ever ride the Bus Dart? It is a wheelchair door to door service provided by Belle Urban System, The Bus...

Yesterday the nursing home goofed... BIG ASS time! Sent me into the community with wheelchair and mom in tow. Told me she had a doctor appointment. Got there, and guess what? The office was closed. The appointment was for yesterday. Good darn thing the lobby was open and there were 2 of the nicest ladies still there, doing paperwork. They unlocked the doors and allowed us in. One of the ladies called The Dart to beg them return (our return bus wasn't supposed to be there for one full hour more!) Even though it was fairly warm yesterday.... I was dealing with a very sick woman who just got over pneumonia. Sitting outside in the wind and cool weather would not have been a good thing, Martha. Can you imagine if it was the middle of winter and no one was in the building? The Bus Dart returned in about 10 minutes. Can't fault them there. They were actually very accommodating.

Every dealing I've been having lately makes my blood boil. Someone is going to really get blasted soon, I'm afraid...

On a good note! Yes, have to have those or I'd blow a gasket for sure.... My son is home from college for a long weekend. It was so good to hug him, see him and talk to him. He forgot about my surgery and hugged me and lifted me into the air.... Kinda ouch, but worth it.

Another good note, have plans for the evening out. Includes wine and conversation and good relaxing time. Have to keep the sanity... Have to keep the sanity... Ooohhhmmmm....

No comments: